If you have any questions or comments, or if you want to update, delete, or change any Personal Data we hold, or you have a concern about the way in which we have handled any privacy matter, please use our contact form to send us a message. You may also contact us by email at jim dot info at justinmind dot com, or by postal mail to our business address.
- Information We Collect
a. Information You Explicitly Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Website or give us in any other way through a direct interaction with us which includes:
- Your email when you sign up to our product or newsletter.
- Your name and email when you post a comment on our blog posts.
- Your name and email when you contact us through our contact forms.
- Your name, email, postal address, telephone number and your company name when you subscribe to
our payment product.
The Personal Data you provide us when you send us an email or contact our support service.
Note that we do not collect any payment (credit card) information when you subscribe to one of our services. We have an agreement with Braintree as payment processor of our services. See the section Third-party Providers below for more information.
b. Information we collect automatically: When you use the Services or browse our Website, we may collect information about your visit to our Website, your usage of the Services, and your web browsing.
That information may include:
- Your network routing information (where you come from).
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet and which may identify your general geographic location or company.
- Your computer and connection information such as browser type, version, and time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, and platform.
c. Track and evaluate our marketing campaigns, including online advertising and e-mail marketing campaigns.
d. To communicate with you about a conference or event hosted, co-sponsored or participated by us,
including information about the event’s content, logistics, payment, updates, and any additional meetings, special demonstrations or other customer facilitation. After the event, we may contact you about the event and related products and services, and may share information about your attendance with your company (if any).
e. To share Personal Data with third parties who provide services to us, provided that the third party has executed any data processing documentation required by law.
f. To meet legal requirements, including complying with court orders, valid discovery requests, valid subpoenas, and other appropriate legal mechanisms.
g. To transfer your information in the case of a sale, merger, consolidation, liquidation, reorganization,
including your rights to access and choice. We will notify you of the change either by sending you an
email or posting a notice on our Website.
- What Personal Data We Share and Disclose to Third Parties
We do not sell your Personal Data to anyone. We may share your Personal Data with our third party
Service Providers, who help us provide and support our Services and products, such as credit card
processing services, order fulfilment, analytics, event or campaign management, website management,
information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, e-mail delivery,
auditing, and other similar services. In this case, we require by contract from our services providers to
use your Personal Data only for the purpose of providing services to us and subject to terms
consistent with this policy.
We may disclose your personal data as we believe to be necessary or appropriate:
under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence;
- to comply with legal process;
- to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government
authorities outside your country of residence;
- to enforce Justinmind’s terms and conditions, which are subject to this private policy; and
- to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may have.
Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merge, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other
disposition of all or any portion of Justinmind’s business, assets or stock (including in connection with
any bankruptcy or similar proceedings), we may transfer the Personal Data it has collected to the
relevant third party.